“…the Devil knew NOT what he did, when he made MAN politic…”
SHAKESPEARE

$


…an Angel of GOD’s wrath (ROMANS 13:4) saith unto me: “Behold, natural & manmade disasters on Conservatives until they tar & feather Republican Corporate whores & Ralph Reed

Lloyd the Baptist

Friday, June 26, 2009

AIG, incompetent/corrupt government, corporate shakedowns & Vigilante Justice*

Life would be a hell of a lot more enjoyable if I was like the majority of American PEOPLE. Being angry all the time because of what I know is not a comfortable way to live. There’s a certain curiosity in the way the Majority is able to ignore all the BAD NEWS or let it go without a second thought. Silly, stupid, self-absorbed, victimized, apathetic, celebrity worshiping COWARDS don’t stress about things like ETERNAL VIGILANCE or DEMANDING ETHICS, RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY! Stress I must, I just can't help IT...I AM A CONCERNED CITIZEN! (and not on mind-altering pharmaceuticals, lol)

I’m talking it very personal the last 13 years of waste, fraud, abuse of power, scandal, corruption, media consolidation, off-shoring, job loss, corporate crime wave, arms dealing, war profiteering, Constitutional violations, etc

After spending years getting harassed, abused and PROSECUTED by the US Government and it’s LAW ENFORCEMENT agents because of my political beliefs, economic condition and organizing efforts… I just can’t understand HOW so many highly paid government officials and well-connected wealthy, powerful individuals are getting away with years of major crime, racketeering, influence and corrupt organizations.

There’s NO debate about the current financial crisis our great nation is suffering through. IT WAS A CORPORATE CRIME WAVE that got us here. SCAMS on a scale it will take generations to deal with consequences. I can’t help but notice the FBI, Justice Department, IRS and Treasury Department are ALL dragging heels WHEN IT COMES TO punishing those involved with a HUGE list of crimes and recovering assets. Ok they played up their prosecution of Bernie Madoff and some other big names but from what I’ve read there’s a long list of ELECTED OFFICIALS and well-compensated government officials/regulators that WERE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS. (Dear GOD almighty, please tell me the same people that ran the SEC and ratings agencies THEN, are not in charge NOW!)

NOTE: I find it very disturbing that public sector workers get away with the same things that would get us in the private sector fired and prosecuted. Not to mention the fact that the public sector enjoys the kind of job/pension/health care security those of us in the private sector can only dream about. Civil servants my skinny Italian-American @$$, just who is serving WHO?

The story of Insurance giant AIG alone is enough to make me want to chop up these silver spoon, aristocrats and feed them to the poor. The hypocrisy and MADNESS of this story is almost more than I can take. Here’s a Corporation that made a fortune setting up off-shore the accounts to avoid paying taxes in the USA getting bailed out by the US taxpayer. It’s the CON of the century and the American PEOPLE don’t seem to care the got fucked in the ass for years without a thing to show for it.

In 2002 the IRS and Treasury Dept. REQUIRED transactions with Wall St., Insurance companies and financial institutions to trigger disclosure, list maintenance and registration to keep billionaires from committing crimes and avoiding paying income tax. However in 2004 the George W. Bush/Dick Cheney Administration ABOLISHED THE RULE. (just ask anyone in Treasury or IRS and they’ll get WIDE-EYED look of total fear and decline to have any further contact with ANYONE asking such questions…)

AIG bought off or intimidated Federal and State regulators. As reported by Lucy Komisar of IPS News service that one Delaware regulator that talked to AIG was harassed by a private investigator.

And it wasn’t just AIG involved with these type of scams. A majority of the FORTUNE 500 companies were involved, WITH OUR GOVERNMENT’S BLESSINGS! There’s untold BILLIONS of the nations wealth and resources that have been ravaged and expatriated by a bunch of vain, self-serving, greed stricken, power mad, silver spoon CON-MEN!

NOTE: I’ve heard rumors that AIG off-shored over 40 billion dollars just before they got more billions from the Bush/Paulson bailout.

Like I always say, a con is a CON, doesn’t matter if it comes in a back alley or from the Ivory Towers… the TRICK is to recognize it and NOT GET PLAYED FOR A FOOL! AND boy oh BOY did the American PEOPLE get PLAYED!

NOTE: Hey, all you Hannity groupies/Heritage Foundation members… have you ever heard of Reagan/Bush economic strategy called “Starving the Beast?” Well, that’s what Bush/Cheney and their band of vain, special interest, greed stricken, power mad cronies DID when it became apparent that Democrats would win BIGTIME in 2008. Someone PLEASE, tell me what is so GREAT AMERICAN patriotic about THAT? The ONLY thing that got BAILED OUT was the Bush/Cheney legacy of reckless economics.

If the reader doesn’t believe me then listen to Conservative all over the nation blaming Obama/Biden for the current economic nightmare MOST Americans are struggling through. The SICK, TWISTED part of this story is the fact the people who are NOT hurt are the same ones who caused the mess in the first place. The madness… the madness…


I guess Italian-Americans take it harder than the rest of American society. If the perpetrators of these crimes were of Italian heritage instead of cry baby, well-connected WASP’s, they’d already be given the uncomplimentary MAFIA label and would be sitting in a crowded holding cell wearing chains at this moment. The white-collar crimes committed in the last 13 years makes all the mafia crime since the early 1900’s looks like a school yard shakedown. It’s like the Justice Department never heard of the R.I.C.O. Act.

Here’s the thing… ALL the adults of my youth were Italian immigrants who lived through WWII under Mussolini. So I’ve heard all the stories… they suffered, they endured and THEY KNOW A CORRUPT, FASCIST POLICE STATE WHEN THEY SEE IT! So forgive my inbred hatred of anything even resembling totalitarian tyranny or government incompetence/corruption…

#*~/ you too @$$holes… I’m taking this personally BECAUSE OF ALL THE LAW HAS TAKEN FROM ME and my children. While I was struggling through a disabling construction accident, loss of income, separation from my children and their mother, depression, homelessness, starvation and eventually prescription drug abuse…

Those well-compensated to PROTECT and SERVE, made life more HELLISH by going out of their way to fine, penalize, abuse, harass, code enforce, search, seize, tow, impound, surveillance, charge, prosecute and TORTURE for the least misdemeanor infractions and cutting-edge organizing/protest activities. I lived through the kind of heartbreak, poverty, abuse of power and Constitutional violations most Americans couldn’t even imagine. If you don’t want to read about it from me then I suggest one turn to Dostoyevsky: “…the CONSCIOUSNESS can only be achieved through suffering and degradation…”

THIS while government officials and Corporate bigwigs were setting up a system of bias, game rigging, double dealing fascism so they could all GET AWAY WITH THEIR SCANDALOUS CRIMES.

12/1/2000 - Leaked CIA document Case# F-2001-00009:
International Crime Threat Assessment” definesKleptocracy,
…rather than serve PUBLIC INTEREST, top leaders use nations resources solely to enrich themselves and their cronies. To cover up crimes the stage is set for social and political upheavals…”

Sound familiar America? The CIA will never admit they included USA “top leaders” in that report. I say anyone with half a brain already realizes something is just NOT RIGHT! One news story after another about waste, fraud, abuse, scandal, incompetence, corruption, etc. due to the LOW GRADE THOUGHT PROCESSES of our top leaders.

Am I mistaken, isn’t the job of our top leaders to protect the PEOPLE from “upheavals”? The problem here is NOT ENOUGH American PEOPLE had the COURAGE to DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY from those in power. Elected officials and public sector officers in general get away with the same things those of us in the private sector would be fired and prosecuted for. There’s NO incentive to be VIRTUOUS.

The following thought process was brought to my attention by Rush Limbaugh on 6-25-09. Rush ranted about how South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford had every right to enjoy his life before President Obama ruined the US economy. The man could cheat his wife, kids and South Carolina voters by disappearing for a week , go to Argentina, get laid and live it up at taxpayer’s expense… Rush said any American citizen would be JUSTIFIED to become a self-serving scumbag.
(I swear before I die I’m going to #*~/ up Limbaugh for all the RICO he participated in)


Since there’s so much PROFIT to made by being glorified con artists and because I have a financial emergency in need of a windfall. I going to make some DEMANDS of my own. I’ve done all I can over the last decade to WARN the American PEOPLE but they don’t seem to want to take action, so #*~/’em… THEY’RE on their own now and deserve the economy they got. I’m in it for ME and my kids now. I’ve got to do SOMETHING to save their future LIFE, LIBERTY, HAPPINESS, EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE!

Since there isn’t a publisher in the country with the balls to help me make $ from all my enlightening knowledge and cutting edge experience because they say my writing/exposé is “…TOO CONTROVERSIAL”, I’ve begun writing the 1st draft of a FICTION version of the story and got most of it worked out. Characters that represent the good, the bad and the ugly of the human race. A Spaghetti Western for the new millennium where REVENGE on those that committed great evil is rewarded.

How a PROFESSOR OF ETHICS, a scientist who invented the GIFT of persuasion, a handyman, a bad/tough guy along with his gang of Italian-American hoods and Native-American warriors (who negotiated a lasting PEACE over Columbus Day, lol) TAKE THEIR ENLIGHTENMENT/ANGER OUT ON THOSE THAT MADE LIFE HELL FOR THEM! They were victims of CRIME who fought back and made things RIGHT!

This story has it all. Sex, crime, murder, righteous anger, financial gain and an ending that leaves one breathless. If this was a movie, audiences around the nation would be cheering in their seats for the acts of vigilante, western style JUSTICE perpetrated on those that ruined the USA.

NOW here’s my DEMAND… If that heinous, evil bastard Dick Cheney can get MILLIONS of dollars for a book and speaking engagements THEN SO CAN I! (well, maybe not THAT MUCH, lol, but a hell of a MORE than the NOTHING I'm getting NOW)

There’s so many rich scumbags out there who would be well-served if my story DOESN’T get out, I figure they can get together and GIVE ME what the #*~/ I WANT! (…or else) You @$$holes think LAW ENFORCEMENT will protect you? Ask Reginald Denny where the police were when the ANGRY MOB was crushing his head. You think you're wealth and power will keep you above the fray? I'm sure that what Marie Antoinette thought when she and her fellow silver spoon aristocrats told the PEOPLE: "let them eat cake"


There’s SO MANY angry, frustrated Americans out there… ORGANIZING has NEVER been this easy. I WILL make my revolutionary fantasies come TRUE one way or another. We can do this the easy way or the hard, I don’t care because society has put me in a position where I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If I’m IGNORED from now on there’s going to be a hell of lot of wealthy, scumbag criminals that are going to get FUCKED OVER… BIGTIME! I KNOW some bad m’#*~/’s that are just itching to ACT! lol

This is basic Don King shameless self-promotion 101. Using controversial HARD TIMES against those with the $. You read my blogs and watch my YouTube videos (youtube/spoact) and TELL ME TO MY FACE I’M NOT WORTH THE BIG BUCKS.

AUTHORS NOTE: (In 1980 I hustled one of my hero’s Mr. Don King, with a fake High Times press pass and got the VIP treatment at the Boxing event of that year, Sugar Ray Leonard VS Roberto (fists of stone) Duran at the Super Dome in beautiful downtown New Orleans. The King Organization are no fools and found me out… Walking around the Super Dome with King’s strong arm guys had me thinking I (in my youthful exuberance) went TOO FAR and could get my legs broken...

BUT because of Mr. King’s magnanimous wisdom and untold generosity… I was 11 rows from ringside when Duran said “NO MAS”. The boxing match and all the hype, press conferences, and promotional parties BEFORE the fight was one of the greatest times of my life. ...funny HOW I got better treatment from Larry Flynt, Abbie Hoffman and Don King then MY OWN GOVERNMENT?)


For anyone who purchases my manuscript I’ll include video of Rush Limbaugh doing the Moon Dance. It’s a priceless laugh riot! Bidding starts at $350,000 for first rights…

GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS AMERICA (no, for REAL this time)


A moment of silence for Farrah Fawcett.

Please a moment of silence and reflection for Michael Jackson.

No matter what one thinks of Michael Jackson, he should be remembered for his creative process and musical genius. We all know the sad stories concerning child stars and the outrageous lives they grow into... I have to say I posses NO TOLERANCE for any hint of abuse of children. All I can say is WHAT a sick, twisted world we live in... After the public SHAME OF Jackson's child molestation trial, Michael moved to Dubia. After the public SHAME of blatant Iraqi War profiteering and Bush/Cheney reckless foreign police, Haliburton moved to Dubia.
YOU TELL ME WHO'S WORSE?

THIS COMMUNICATION IN NO WAY RELEASES COPY OR INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS TO CONTENT (without permission of author) I dare anyone to plagiarize… I’ll come at you in ways one can’t even imagine
©2009 by FGE

No comments:

Post a Comment